We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Algerian cut

Can someone help me slice Algerian font. The word is Kitchen. No matter what I do it want slice the whole word
Tried weld, attached still no luck thanks for your help im a newbie

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,942
    @Mike032472 - Looks like Cricut Design Space, which is a horrible program not hardly worthy of the word program...sorry but is true. Welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and supported cutters. The Cricut cutters are not supported.

Will need to know what you started with to get what you have on the screen, the whole picture. Slice is a silly function unique to Cricut Design. It's a tool that supposedly splits two overlapping images or text into different parts. Slice creates new cut paths from two images, resulting in three or more completely new shapes! Each of the new shapes will show up in the Layers panel as an individual layer, that you can keep or discard. My experience from supporting users trying to use SVG files, it can be hit or miss. So again, let me know where the image came from, SVG file, PNG file, JPG file???
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.