We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Organizing my 5,678 Graphics...Help

LetsMakeItSewLetsMakeItSew Member Posts: 1
When Cricut Craft Room was available, I could see all of the graphics I bought per cartridge, i.e. "Flowers", "Holiday", "Gift Boxes", "Snowflakes", etc.  Now in Design Space when I want to insert a graphic that I own, I see all 5,678 of them in a big fat list. Do I really have to go through that many files to find the one I need.  Isn't there a better way?  Where are all of my cartridges and categories of sets I purchased in the past?  What am I missing?  Help!

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,942
    @LetsMakeItSew - we don't support Design Space here. This is the Make The Cut! software support forum. We support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Cricuts are not supported.

Cricut Design Space is such a primitive program...given that, use the Filters on the left side of the screen to filter out what you do not want to see. Other than that, contact DS and tell them how unhappy you are with the way their limited little program works!!! 
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.