We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Anybody has the original software/drivers for the Craftwell E-craft please?

winetuwinetu Member Posts: 2
Hello!
I purchased the cutter a few years ago but I have lost the cd with original software.
Can anybody help me please?
Thank you!
Daniel.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,942
    @winetu - did you contact Craftwell? They should still provide support for the cutter even if it is not being produced.

https://craftwellusa.com/ecraft/
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    @winetu - on their website they recommend SCAL - sure cuts a lot. They are not supporting for software or drivers, unfortunately. I'd go with SCAL. It has built in support.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • winetuwinetu Member Posts: 2
    I have sent an emial but no response. eCraftshop is any good? Does anybody have it?
    Don't know anyone with this cutter, sorry.
  • stevesmithstevesmith Member Posts: 3
    According to my, the only best way is that you should go to the market, wherefrom you buy, they will help you in a good manner.
    @stevesmith - your answer is not relevant. The cutter and it software is considered obsolete.

IMPORTANT The eCraft is no longer being manufactured and no longer receiving technical support such as updated software or new user registration.