We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

registration key extractor - thanks!

TAMinatorTAMinator Member Posts: 2,941
I happen to come across a post about the registration key while searching for other info about using the silhouette SD.
Thanks for sharing the info! I thought I still had the email from when I had to get a new one for my newer laptop. (still kept the old laptop but wanted to have it installed on the new one - the plan was to keep the old laptop with my machines though. Anyway, when I went to hunt down the email I could not find it. I could have sworn I kept it.  I have no idea if I wrote it down and put it somewhere (I haven't bothered to search) so I just went ahead and got it found on my computer using the extractor.  I just emailed it to myself but plan to also print it off or write it down just in case.
Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps Made in USA photopolymer Kaleidoscope Creations Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason. ~ Brian Andreas