We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

SR3000 film

etchingbydeanoetchingbydeano Member Posts: 1
I have 10 new -still in package SR3000 photo resist $50 + shipping. Also alot of other etching stuff for sale. All of my sandblast equipment burned up in recent garage fire. Anyone interested please let me know. I am only posting the SR3000 now because of the shelf life. Other things i have are 32" vinyl cutter and software, lots of glass, Letralite exposure system and washout, and much more. I am located in Wabasso,Mn but can ship.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,942
    @etchingbydeano - not much traffic comes here, especially to look to buy something. Try the FB group called Used Craft Cutters for Sale.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.