We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

cameo 4 only cuts test. why?

twcookietwcookie Member Posts: 3
my cameo 4 will only cut test. i'm using Oricale 651, auto blade. trying to cut text only. 

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,942
    @twcookie - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum, where we support the software Make The Cut! and it's supported cutters. Make The Cut! only supports older Silhouette America cutters. I am assuming you are not using this software.

You haven't provided enough information to help you.

1. What is your blade setting?
    2. What pressure are you using?
    3. What is the real problem? Only cuts test, does not describe the problem.

Did you know that the Autoblade is defective, it only works part of the time? Have you tried using one of their older regular blades?
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • twcookietwcookie Member Posts: 3
    it doesnt make any difference where i set the the blade i have have tried it at 2, 3, 4, and the pressure at 10. i only have the the auto blade that came with the machine. before i do a cut I run a test cut that comes out perfect. I do not make any changes and i hit send, it goes through all the motions like its cutting, but it wont cut. 
    thanks for your help.
  • twcookietwcookie Member Posts: 3
    i got it to cut with settings blade 4, force 5,passes 1, speed 5. 
    settings on cut and auto blade. when I try the same settings again the next day after the machine has been turned off. it will not cut again. I am using the cable and not blue tooth.

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,942
    @twcookie - contact Silhouette Studio, we are not Cameo technicians and not qualified to diagnose what may be a hardware issue.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.