We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

svg viewer

JensMomJensMom Member Posts: 1,166
I can't get my svg viewer to install, it's a .msi file, shows it is installed but nothing. I know this is old, is there an alternative? I searched iportis dash, but nothing comes up so I guess it's no longer viable.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,976
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • JensMomJensMom Member Posts: 1,166
    Thanks Liz, appreciated.
  • pavlofflabpavlofflab Member Posts: 1
    If you have any version of Photoshop CC. You don't have to look for additional programs. Photoshop not only supports opening SVG files, but also allows you to edit the SVG format
    @pavlofflab - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Make The Cut! imports SVG files, creates SVG files and exports as SVG. We don't need Photoshop, the over-rated, over-bloated Adobe product. It also doesn't follow SVG Specifications and makes SVG files that some programs throw up on. The original poster was asking for an SVG file viewer. This allows the user to preview from Windows Explorer the contents of all the files in a folder for example that are SVG files. It's really useful because you don't even have to have any program open, just a Windows Explorer window. The viewers are also typically free! So we definitely don't need Adobe's help, as it abandoned the SVG viewer long ago. Thanks for your input. 
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • JensMomJensMom Member Posts: 1,166
    I also downloaded Picasa and all my files view, I made Picasa also display .png files so I have that option as well. Again, thank you for all you do!!!
    @JensMom - good for you! Picasa, that's a classic now, I recall when teaching for a senior citizen league (thousands of members), they all loved Picasa.