We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Airbrush stencils

cellardykecellardyke Member Posts: 1
Hi,

Looking for any advice regarding what’s best to use for creating airbrush stencils.. I’m new to this and recently purchased the silhouette 4...
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,976
    @cellardyke - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum where we support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. The MTC software doesn't support all the features of your cutter. I have no idea what to suggest for creating airbrush stencils....are those stencils made with brush fonts, or stencils use with an airbrush like the real thing for painting? So if so, that is a very basic thing. Create the shape in the Silhouette studio software and use the internal settings to choose the material you are cutting and cut. No real magic to it! You might want to check Facebook for like minded groups. I would seek out airbrush stencil creating as the topic, any cutter can cut stencil material.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.